Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Break Wishlist, Part 1

With only one more week left until Spring Break, all I can think about is my getaway. 
In all my daydreaming of endless free time and glorious sunshine, I have racked up quite a long list items I'd kill to be packing for my trip. 
{Anthropologie}
{Urban Outfitters}
I've been wanting a retro, high-waisted swimsuit since last summer. The trick is finding one that actually flatters. I love the mini-floral pattern and olive green color of these two suits.
{Anthropologie}
Loving this corset-like swimsuit. I've been hunting around for a one-piece that's equal parts flattering and stylish. 

{Topshop}
I love the idea of a lace or crocheted beach cover up. This one is simultaneously feminine, delicate, and bohemian.

{J Crew}
Hats add instant glam to any beach look. My two favorites this season are the classic floppy style and the panama hat (one of my must-haves for spring/summer). 

{Essie nail polish in Geranium}
{Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Tiny Dancer}
With your toes on display at the beach, a great pedicure is a major plus. Right now I'm loving both poppy and sheer pink, super-bright and super-light.

{Cutler and Gross for J. Crew}
The perfect pair of sunglasses are critical for any type of fun in the sun. It's no secret that I have it bad for  cat-eye and/or tortoise-shell sunnies, so it's no surprise I'm obsessed with this pair. 

Stay tuned for more Spring Break must-haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine