Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is coming up this weekend...naturally, there are few wishes on my mind.
With warmer temperatures on the way, fun tops, especially with cutouts, are essential.

Obsessed with this swingy, accordion-pleated number.

Since spotting these for my Spring Break wishlist I have not been able to get them out of my head. I love that they capitalize on two major trends this spring- '70s platforms and colorblocking.

I've been dying to find a cute backpack, and this one is perfect because it doubles as a shoulder bag.

Needing another maxi skirt. This one has a lovely color and shine, and I love the pleating.

High-waisted, '70s jeans are a must for me this spring. These are super flattering and in a classic wash.

I discovered this brand while staying in a vacation rental home over Christmas break. There was a Texas pillow that I literally had to restrain myself from stealing right off the bed. I need my own! I love the kitschy, quirky feeling of it, and it's also a great way to remember my hometown.

I've been lusting over oversized, sumptuous, chic leather clutches. Though a pop of color may be more fun, this camel one will be insanely versatile.

My obsession with all things monogrammed continues. I love the vintage look of these rings.

Again, this isn't the first time you've seen this hat here. I cannot go one more day of spring without owning a panama hat...so chic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine