Thursday, March 3, 2011

Clutched

The number one item on my (completely unattainable) birthday wishlist is this drop dead gorgeous cobalt blue Celine clutch, as worn by the totally enviable Taylor Thomasi Hill (style director of Marie Claire).



It's so simple, but the shocking blue color makes it a killer piece. It feels like a breath of fresh air amidst the never-ending oversized bag phenomenon.

But, at some point, I had to come to terms with the fact that this designer gem is just not going to magically appear in my hands. That's when I found this American Apparel lookalike.

{images via kisforkinky.com and fashion squad}
Though it may not come in a fierce cobalt a la the Celine, this American Apparel caryall will definitely suffice as a cure for my designer-induced heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine