Thursday, March 31, 2011

J. Crew Fall 2011

J. Crew's fall 2011 lookbook is out, and I'm thrilled. The brand really took a departure from what they've been doing lately--the whole slouchy-downtown vibe--and have returned to their ultra preppy roots, with some added touches of quirk. Below are my favorite looks.








I'm absolutely loving the wild colors and crazy patterns in these ultra-traditional silhouettes. What a great contrast. The camel military coat, flared trench, and maroon trousers are my favorite picks. You can view the full collection here
As a sidenote, I'm dying to try the buttoned-all-the-way-up look. It's something totally new to me that I find incredibly chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine