Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Uniform

{J. Crew blazer, Madewell button-down, Madewell jeans, Sam Edelman boots, Michael Kors watch, class ring, cocktail ring from Paris}
My ideal outfit is polished and stylish yet decidedly unfussy. One of my favorite ways to achieve this look is by pairing a button-down with a blazer and jeans.

This blazer and button-down are two items in my closet that prove a certain perennial rule of style: investment pieces are worth the cost. I get shamelessly excited over the the thrill of a great bargain at stores like Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, H&M, etc., but when it comes to those items you know will never go out of style, it pays to buy upscale. The quality and fit of both of these items are impeccable, they're both extremely versatile, and I know I'll wear them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine