Tuesday, March 15, 2011

White in the Desert

On vacation in Arizona, loving the hot desert weather and beautiful landscape....which would explain my lagging posting.  
{random boutique dress, Ray Ban aviators, gifted bangles, Madewell sandals}
All I want to be wearing here is simple, easy pieces. I bought this dress a while ago (at a pop-up shop in the middle of USC campus) and had been dying to wear it, but the weather in LA probably won't be warm enough for at least another month. I don't usually like asymmetrical hems on dresses, but I find this one to be rather elegant, and I think it adds to the breezy vibe of the dress.




{Madewell sandals, Essie nail polish in Fifth Avenue}
I love the intertwined straps on these sandals, and the rich brown leather is beautiful. Ankle-strap shoes have never been my favorite, but for some reason I find these incredibly chic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine