Monday, March 7, 2011

Stripes and Ruffles

{Anthropologie sweater and shoes, Zara trousers and belt, Michael Kors watch}
Over the weekend I decided to dress up to run a few errands, only because it would be my last chance to don heels before midterm madness kicks in on Monday. 

I have had this Anthropologie sweater for at least three years, and I still wear it all the time. I adore the French-inspired look; I die for anything navy and white/striped. 

Lately I've been drawn to chunky heels, mostly because of their retro vibe but also because they're super comfortable. This is the first chance I've had to wear these out since finding them a few months ago. I love the cutouts and unabashedly over-the-top ruffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine