Thursday, November 11, 2010

Red Carpet Queen: Emma Watson

For the past few years I've had my eye on Emma Watson. Sorry all you Harry Potter fans, but Miss Watson's style is really the only thing keeping me interested in the film series at all. 

It's kind of amazing to think that the first time this woman appeared on our radar, she was playing the frizzy-haired, awkward, preteen Hermione. Now she's a polished, stylish starlet.

I loved her as the face of Burberry, and her red carpet outfits are always impressive. Her street style is also fabulous. And though it's taken me a little while to get used to, I think her new pixie haircut is great. 


Emma Watson at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows world premiere

I don't think I would have liked this LBD on anyone besides Emma. The lacy minidress is just-right for her age; she looks fun but very sophisticated. Her hair also complements the flapper vibe of the dress perfectly. I love that she kept everything besides her dress to a minimum, otherwise the look would have been too overdone. 

These photos make me want to go out and buy a party dress, particularly a fun little black one like this.

1 comment:

  1. I literally was JUST looking at these pictures of her earlier this afternoon, nice timing :) love the blog!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine