Monday, November 1, 2010

Girl Crush of the Day


I recently stumbled upon this photo of Drew Barrymore at a publicity appearance in August, and I have since been unable to get this look out of my head. Even though the picture is from a couple of months ago, it perfectly captures what I'm dying for right now: relaxed glamour. Drew gets everything right here, even down to her cool, ombre-colored locks. I'm craving more sparkle in my life, like this stunning Richard Chai top, and I love the way it's paired with these easy yet incredibly stylish pants. Oh, and the YSL pumps are also amazing. I tend to forget about heels in the fall and winter because I always opt for boots, but they really are the perfect complement to the elegant feeling of the holiday season.

This outfit demonstrates an artful balance: it's feminine yet menswear-inspired, and is dressed-up casual at its best.

Things I must find: the perfect high-waisted pants, sophisticated sparkle, and outfit-making heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine