Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Official

Autumn is finally dawning on Los Angeles. Well, at least as autumn-y as it gets here. With the temperatures hovering around 60 degrees, the sun nowhere in sight, and the constant threat of rain, it seems I have two options: lay in bed all day catching up on Mad Men, or force myself to get out of bed and be a productive human being. If I wasn't motivated by sheer glee to break out my fall apparel, I'd probably be hanging with Don Draper, lusting after Joan and Betty's amazing clothing right now. 

Anyway, while I do mourn the recession of my sundresses and crop tops to the back of my closet, I'm so excited about the return of my boots, tights, oversized sweaters, and scarves (now that they're actually functional, not just a great outfit-topper). 

Today, I'm wearing a dress I've had since sophomore year of high school. Despite the fact that it's not exactly on-trend, I can't help but pull it out every year around this time. I love the print and the way it looks when creatively accessorized. This just goes to show how easy it is to recycle your old clothes...especially for those of us on a college budget.




Urban Outfitters dress, Hue knit tights,  Madewell boots, vintage double strand necklace, gifted bangle from South Africa, Michael Kors watch, wishbone necklace, Madewell jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine