Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quick Change

There is a creative art involved with transitioning outfits from day to night. But the fun thing is, you can do in a multitude of different ways. Here's an example.

Day: class and lunch.
Urban Outffitters Blazer, Moda International Shirt, Daughters of The Liberation cargo pants, Austin City Limits wristband.

Night: out to dinner.

For dinner, I swapped my long, pendant necklace for a statement necklace with lots of visual interest. I also changed from metallic flats to camel peeptoe heels.

Tried-and-true J. Crew ballet flats. These have seen better days....but if I could, I would own these shoes in every color.

Gifted J. Crew pendant necklace. So elegant, one of the best presents I've ever gotten.

Zara heels that I picked up in Europe over the summer. They're great because the camel color goes with everything. 

This is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, ever. From Madewell, of course. It's absolutely perfect for dressing up any casual top.

When you're running around all day with ten million things on your mind that are probably more important than what you'll wear to dinner (or on a date, or out on the town, etc. etc.), it's good to know how easy it can be to re-craft your outfit for nighttime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine