Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flower Power





{images via le fashion, unknown, because i'm addicted}

Flowers are having a major moment in fashion. No longer relegated to the childrens' section, floral patterns are cropping up everywhere this season, adding to the '70s vibe dominating the trends right now. Especially for summer, flowers feel so fresh and fun.

Here a few of my most favorite flower power picks:  
Winter Kate Passenger Halter Maxi, $286
Marc by Marc Jacobs Lou Lou Floral Dress, $389

P.S. Have we connected yet? Follow me on
&
if you please! 

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE that first outfit and am such a fan of the cut of the blu moon dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is such a dream! I love that purse, and her sunnies!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! ;) I like it! <33
    Adds to the observers and look forward to the same + welcome to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt print (the first picture) is sooo lovely... its beautiful!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Blu Moon Dress! Nice find.

    xo,
    mary
    www.sothentheysay.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picks! im really loving all the floral inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you wish for to get much from this article then
    you have to apply such strategies to your won website.
    my web site > amphora pipe tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week.
    I subscribed to your Feed too.
    My website :: samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there friends, pleasant article and nice arguments commented here,
    I am genuinely enjoying by these.
    My web page :: old holborn tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on cure acne. Regards
    My website how to get rid of back acne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine