Monday, April 11, 2011

Wanting White








{Harper's Bazaar UK May 2011 via Fashion Gone Rogue}
Every time summery temperatures roll around, I can't get enough white. Whether it's styled bohemian-chic, prim and proper, paired with natural makeup, or bright reds (as seen here), white stands out as the perfect color for warm weather. I especially love it in sheer, lacy, or eyelet fabrics; I will definitely be picking up a few new white options here

On another note, I randomly met one of my blogging idols, Karla Deras, while out at lunch yesterday. I am not ashamed to admit that I was completely starstruck, as I have been following her site since the very beginning of my fashion blog addiction. I even dedicated an entire post to her. And, she could not have been nicer in person! If you haven't yet checked out her blog yet, you must.

1 comment:


  1. Do you want a personalized socks?
    There is a sock shop.https://custommysocks.com
    They have cheap custom socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine