Monday, April 25, 2011

Neutral

{Zara blazer, J. Crew shirt, Adam Lippes via Neiman Marcus skirt, Anthropologie Shoes, Urban Expressions clutch, Michael Kors watch, Dogeared necklace, gifted pearl earrings, Jane Hollinger bracelet}
Decided to get a little dressed up for a late lunch out this past weekend.

I've been wearing this lipstick nonstop lately. It looks pretty heavy in this photo, but what I love about it is that it's gorgeously sheer. Red lipstick is my absolute favorite makeup item, but it can be hard to wear during the day because it's so high-maintenance. This lipstick is the ultimate solution! I love the orangey-red color of it, and the fact that it's completely layerable, so you can decide how saturated you want to go. 

Wearing neutral-colored pieces together, in my opinion, is a foolproof way to look chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine