Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Something Borrowed

{J. Crew chinos, Urban Outfitters via the boyfriend, LF shirt, Jessica Simpson shoes, Michael Kors watch, Dogeared necklace}
On lazy Sunday afternoons, it feels almost criminal to wear anything that isn't sublimely comfortable. But when going out for brunch, I also like to avoid looking like a total slob (although my desire to eat my body weight in pacakes may indicate otherwise...). This outfit, for me, is a nice compromise.
Before I left the house, I had on a different shawl-collared sweater similar to this one, but as I was leaving my room I saw that my boyfriend had left this cardigan in my room. I opted to borrow his because it has a lot more visual interest than my plain navy one, and it's very slouchy on me--perfect for the cozy vibe I was feeling. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!


    www.tonight-and-everynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine