Tuesday, April 5, 2011

School Simple

On this hot, beautiful day, being comfortable was a priority. 

{Forever 21 top, Urban Outfitters shorts, Keds, Urban Outfiters watch, Jane Hollinger bracelet, David Yurman ring, Dogeared necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses, gifted pearls}
I picked up these shorts recently at Urban Outfitters. I love the boy-scout feel of them! I've been on a high-waisted kick lately, so these really jumped out at me. Plus, since khaki is like a blank canvas, I've been excited to pair them with a bunch of different tops. Today I went for the nautical vibe, one of my go-to looks. 


I wanted to keep all my accessories to a minimum, so I'm only wearing my absolute basics: a watch, my favorite ring, and the necklace and bracelet I never take off. I absolutely adore the delicate, incredibly subtle heart on this bracelet, and as small as the piece is, it's the item of jewelry that people always comment on. I never take off my wishbone necklace, either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine