Monday, February 7, 2011

Pink Bow

Just a few quick shots from a day where all I cared about was wearing this top. Sometimes I just can't resist a fabulous bow like this one.

Anthropologie top, American Apparel bandeau bra, Joe's Jeans, J. Crew flats, J. Crew earrings, Michael Kors watch, David Yurman ring

It seems like everyone picked up on the slim-cargo trend this year. I was hesitant to adopt cargos into my wardrobe--I fear anything that puts extra weight on my legs. But these pants are brilliant because they fit so perfectly snug that the extra detailing of the pockets is dynamic, not bulky.


I aim for balance in my own personal style; I have a habit of trying to put unexpected things together to create something that feels fresh. Here, I love the way the delicate silk combines with the utility-esque pants for a girly-tomboy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine