Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine?

I have a confession: I am slightly obsessed with wedding dresses. I've been making a conscious effort to keep this fixation hidden, because once I start talking weddings I cannot be stopped.

But it is Valentine's Day. This gives me a perfect excuse to bring up all things romantic.

David's Bridal--probably not your dream wedding dress store--has teamed up with queen of bridal chic Vera Wang to bring you White by Vera Wang, a line of exquisite (and affordable) gowns.







Gorgeously crafted, meticulously detailed, and undeniably feminine. It's hard to believe these gowns range from a mere $600-$1400.

Here's hoping your day is filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine