Monday, January 24, 2011

Well Suited

J. Crew blazer, J. Crew pocket tee, Zara trousers, Zara heels, Essie nail polish in Bordeaux
I wore this to an event on campus that necessitated business-casual attire. I had been dying to break out these pants and can already tell that I will basically be living in them. They're super comfy, in a great material with stretch (so no wrinkles), and the high waist packs enough style punch that I could pair them with a tee and still feel fashionable. This is also the first time I had gotten to wear one of my favorite Christmas gifts, this blazer. It's super classic, and the button and lining details are perfect. 


vintage bangles, Madewell crystal bangle, Michael Kors watch, Jane Hollinger bracelet, vintage double strand necklace

These shoes, last seen here, are so versatile. Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with camel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine