Tuesday, January 25, 2011

La Dolce Vita




images via Fashion Gone Rogue

Currently obsessing over Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2011. This ad campaign is genius- approachable, fun, and exuberant. Not to mention, the clothing is fantastic. As I'm lusting over all things '70s, I'm especially drawn to the way the florals, gingham, sunnies, and denim give a subtle nod to the decade. Not to mention, everything is just so...pretty! Femininity is key to this collection, as seen in the flirty silhouettes, sky-high wedges, punchy pastels, and ethereal gowns. D&G perfectly balances sweet and sexy, and the effect is goddess-like. 

As a somewhat irrelevant sidenote, those men's suits are to die for. I didn't think I liked white suits. Until now.

D&G Spring 2011 encapsulates everything I want for spring- fun, flirty, floral, '70s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine