Sunday, January 1, 2012

Winter Layers

{Madewell shirt and jeans, J. Crew vest (similar) and sweater (on sale!), Urban Outfitters boots and glasses, Coach purse, Michael Kors watch, F21 and gifted bangles}
I'm in Salt Lake City right now visiting my boyfriend, and I can't help but notice that it somehow feels right to be entering the new year in frigid temperatures like I'll be experiencing abroad in Amsterdam for the next four and a half months. This is basically a practice round in dressing for the cold. 




Despite the fact that the temperature is hovering in the mid-30's, there is absolutely no snow here! That's going to make skiing tomorrow quite the adventure. 

I hope you are enjoying the beginnings of the new year! 
&

6 comments:

  1. I have that same vest. I am loving those boots and glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog. Love it, girl! Your outfit is great - love all the winter layers.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The hint of orange really brings it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this combo! so cute and not at all bulky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable :) Can't handle it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine