Thursday, January 12, 2012

Loving Loafers

{Madewell loafers}
My favorite new trend this season has to be loafers. I am obsessed with the tomboy flair they lend to any outfit. Perfect with cuffed jeans or a girly dress, I'm convinced loafers are the perfect flats. My mom and I love them so much that we have acquired two matching pair- seen here. 


Here's a roundup of some of my favorite loafers around. 


{patent leather} J. Crew Biella Loafer, $228
{classic} Tory Burch Penny Loafer, $175 (on sale) 
{quirky} Madewell Handbook Loafer, $130 (on sale)

P.S. I can hardly believe it, but this post is my 200th! Thanks for reading everyone. 
&

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love loafers... Especially ones with a heel for a bit of a girly flair on a boyish style. Great choices here!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some!!!
    kisses from prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you know that the loafers I sent you a picture of on christmas are those Tory ones right? :) love them. Can you now show me how to wear them? Can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice idea, thanks for sharing

    our websites are
    徵信社. and 櫻桃.

    very welcome to see us...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine