Monday, January 16, 2012

Jason Wu x Target

{My picks for the upcoming Jason Wu for Target collection. Full collection can be seen here.}

This is old news by now, but I just had to reiterate: the Jason Wu for Target collection is, in my opinion, the best collaboration yet. These styles are so fresh and on point for Spring- ladylike yet still playful. This is the first time I've wanted just about every single item in a designer Target line! Too bad I'll be abroad by the time the collection drops on February 5. 
What are your favorite looks from the collection? 
&

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on this- I want every single thing too. It's such a great collection. I assume it's going to sell out REAL quick.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine