Monday, July 18, 2011

Socks and Stripes

{skirt and shirt-Forever 21, belt- Target, shoes- c/o Wanted, socks- J. Crew, sunglasses and bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs, watch- Michael Kors, pearls- gifted}
Even though we're in the middle of summer, something deep within me insisted upon my wearing socks on this particular day. My new loafers had me feeling very back-to-school. 

I don't know about you, but I am loving the current comeback of the ballerina bun. It's so easy and chic. Here's a fabulous tutorial


Loving my new navy loafers! I absolutely adore the tassels, and plan on wearing them next with some cuffed skinny jeans.
I'm just a little bit proud that I'm only wearing one J. Crew item in this post: the socks! 
&

6 comments:

  1. i love your style!!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could send you a pic of my outfit today... we are matching! ...from the waste up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bun and the socks with the shoes - very back to school indeed! And very cute :) -Rachel (adistinctstyle.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I've been looking for some loafers like those :) hopefully the thrift gods will help me out with that search soon...hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Those loafers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice shoes! Love that vintage loafers. Anyways your blog is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine