Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Olive Dress







{dress via Jane boutique, Dolce Vita shoes (on sale), Madewell necklace, Madewell sunglasses (similar), Coach legacy bag}

I worse this dress out exploring in Silverlake on Sunday afternoon. I've been living in it ever since I picked it up at a local boutique about a month ago. I love its simple, flattering silhouette, and the beautiful braided is just so fun. The weather has been absolutely perfect recently, and I'm relishing the last few days I'll be able to wear this dress without a jacket.

Sidenote: these wedges may be the most comfortable heels I've ever worn. I've even been opting for them over my usual weekend sandals. They're on sale right now, and I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine