Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Knits and Jewels






{LF top, Zara skirt, necklace from Istanbul, Dolce Vita wedges, Claire Vivier clutch}

I wore this outfit out to dinner  the other evening. I got dressed with the sole intention to be as comfortable as possible, and this is what resulted: a pairing of knits. The colors and silhouettes complement each other nicely, and I topped the look off with what may be my favorite necklace ever. I picked up this beauty in Istanbul while shopping in the Grand Bazaar, and it is one of the most treasured pieces I own. 

Lucky for me, tassel necklaces are everywhere right now, and I'm definitely considering adding one of these to my collection...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What lipstick are you wearing? It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Rebecca! it's Chanel Rouge Coco Chine in Rebelle. i absolutely love it- highly recommend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine