Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Afternoon Breakfast

One of my favorite weekend activities is enjoying late breakfasts at restaurants all over Los Angeles. On this particular Saturday we ventured out to Mustard Seed Cafe, home of this gem, the best breakfast sandwich I have ever had (apparently I have a thing for breakfast sandwiches...)

Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses
Remember all those cat-eye sunglasses I was lusting over? I finally decided on a pair and now I can't stop wearing them. 

Urban Outiftters dress, Anthropologie belt, Sabina bag, Michael Kors watch, random bangles, F21 booties

Essie nail polish in Hot Cocoa, Michael Kors watch, David Yurman Ring, Dogeared wishbone necklace, Aries necklace via the Melrose Trading Post flea market
Also, I'm kind of really addicted to this nail polish . It strikes a really cool balance between light brown and gray, and it just so happens to match pretty much everything that I'm wearing right now.

I bought these booties for $20 at, where else, Forever 21.  I love the Western, casual feeling of them.

This is one of my favorite necklaces. I got it for $5 at the Melrose Trading Post flea market. I love that it adds a touch of whimsicality to any outfit, plus I'm a sucker for anything personalized. Oh, and did I mention that I am shamelessly addicted to reading my (and everyone else in my life's) horoscope? Aries pride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine