Sunday, September 11, 2011

Prep Perfect









{images via style.com}
I have to admit, I've been a little out of the Fashion Week loop. I got a mean cold this week, and tuned out a bit to the fashion world. But when my friend showed me Jenni Kayne's Spring 2012 collection, I just couldn't ignore it. This collection is country club chic at it's finest--I mean, the cable knit sweaters, the neon pink short-suit, and the croakies? It doesn't get much better than this. I love that the collection maintains an urban aesthetic despite its obviously preppy roots.
What are your favorite NYFW collections? 
&

4 comments:

  1. You're so cute and great! But it's driving me nuts and I have to say it:
    "its" is possessive (its aesthetic is country club chic). "it's" is a contraction for "it is" (it's amazing because it does country club chic with an edge).

    Thanks for putting up with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear anonymous (reveal yourself, grammar queen!)-
    that is actually a grammar pet peeve of mine, so i'm surprised i made that error! thanks for the tip, it's been changed :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an incredibly modern piece of design. Women Sandals

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my second visit to this blog. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! Thanks and have a good day.
    Women Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine