Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pleated

 









Totally in love with the pleated trend this season. Whether they're making an appearance in sheer maxis, layered dresses, short-shorts, or ladylike teatime skirts, pleats are showing up everywhere right now- and I'm obsessed! 
Over memorial day weekend, I hit a J. Crew outlet store on a road trip through Las Vegas (sidenote: J. Crew plus Vegas is a very bizarre combination) and picked up this dress with a pleated skirt. I already want to buy it in another color, and am wearing it to my boyfriend's birthday dinner tonight- pictures to (hopefully) come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness... I adore all of the greens, especially the clutch!!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginabiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so regretting not purchasing this perfect red vintage Esprit accordion pleated skirt last week... sigh. I love pleats, too!

    I hope your internship is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress you bought! I'm dying for a pleated chiffon skirt in a blue or green for the summer, especially after this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine