Tuesday, December 14, 2010

January Jones for Versace

As soon as I heard January Jones would be the new face of Versace, I was thrilled. She's obviously gorgeous, and having seen her on the red carpet in Versace a number of times now, I had no doubt she would kill the ad campaign.

Well, I didn't have to wait long at all to see the prints. Versace has just released a preview of their Spring 2011 accessories line.
images via Fashion Gone Rogue

The images are stunning. I love the way the black-and-white shots and 60's styling hearkens back to Mad Men.
If Miss Jones models bags this well, I can't wait to see what she looks like wearing some clothes.

1 comment:

  1. While I understand the point of your comment, I must disagree with you.

    She never needs to put on clothes again.

    With that said, I'm glad you found these. It's awesome. You're awesome. I'm glad to see you back in the blogosphere, using words like "hearken," which will forever set you apart from the unwashed thousands.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine