Friday, June 29, 2012

Casual Colorblock




{J.Crew blazer, Anthro top (old), Madewell jeans, wedges, and tote}

I've always loved the colorblock look, but have never quite found a way to incorporate it into my own outfits. Enter: my discovery that this almost-cobalt silky top pairs quite nicely with my tried-and-true navy schoolboy blazer. Worn with this does-it-all navy leather tote that I carry 24/7, my new favorite shoes (I just adore that eye-popping green),and light wash boyfriend jeans, this was an easy yet stylish look that was perfect for a day at the office.

In other news, this post has probably set a record for most hyphens used in two sentences.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
{follow me on twitter & pinterest}

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, Katherine! You look so chic and classy!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this outfit-- you're making me want to get that tote! Hope to see more from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine