Sunday, April 1, 2012

Matchy





{J.Crew blazer, Urban Outfitters dress, Madewell boots, Coach purse, Flea Market Girl locket, Michael Kors watch}

These photos were taken right up the street from our hotel in Paris, on steps of the Odeon Theater. 

Remember when one of the worst fashion crimes was the dreaded matchy-matchy? These days, I feel particularly chic when I layer pieces of the same color palette over one another-- especially in nudes, brights, or in this case, navy. Plus, embracing the matchy-matchy makes traveling fashionably that much easier, if you pack using pieces in similar color groups (not that I'm one to give light packing advice). 

{for more stories from Paris, click here}

3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit.i love ur blazer and bag!beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I adore the dreaded matchy-matchy. I find I do matchy-matchy way too often....its almost like my personal uniform. I think its great :) Love how you're rockin' the matchy-matchy here! You must have been having a blast visiting Paris now.

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine