Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break Wishlist, Part 2

Now that we've got the basic sun-happy items covered, here's a few other vacation-ready pieces I'm dying to have.
{J. Crew}
This classic nautical dress could easily go from beach cover-up to dinner status with a few choice accessories.

{Nastygal}
This shirt is a combination of two of my absolute favorite styles: dolman sleeve and chambray. So relaxed, yet so stylish.

{J. Crew}
Love the prim prettiness of these eyelet shorts. I have a lot of basic shorts, so I'm looking to add more special ones like these to my summer wardrobe. These could so easily be dressed up or dressed down--perfect for balmy weather!

{J. Crew}
Speaking of basic....these shorts are the perfect modern twist on a traditional favorite, the chino short. I'm having a serious thing for the color poppy right now--it's such a fresh adaptation of red for spring! Dying to pair these with a chambray shirt.

{Urban Outfitters}
{Jeffrey Campbell via Nastygal}
My current shoe of choice are funky platforms and wedges. I love that both of these options incorporate fun, citrus hues--they feel like they're straight out of the '70s.

{Urban Outfitters}
I've been scouring the Trading Post for a tooled leather bag like this. I love the eclectic feel, and this one is the perfect size for toting around all day. 

{Urban Outfitters}
See what I said about poppy? I can't get enough of it. This dress is an absolute gem--sweet yet sexy. It's casual romance, and perfect for a night out on the town.

{Nastygal}
I don't think I need to say it again, but I will- the maxi is a must. I love the ethereal feeling of this one. Nude hues and warm weather just seem like a natural match. Throw this dress on with a pair of strappy flat sandals and perhaps a belt...how easy can it get?

{Thread Social via Shopbop}
I am ridiculously in love with this dress. Boatnecked, nautical, backless, with a flouncy, flirty skirt? Doesn't get much better than this.
{Marc by Marc Jacobs via Shopbop}
I would die to wear this back with the aforementioned dress. I love the color combination of salmon and navy. This is one of the best bags I've seen from MMJ in a while- it's a classic shape in a fabulous color with just enough hardware. The bad news? It's sold out. I'm heartbroken. Time to find a waitlist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine