Thursday, November 4, 2010

Feeling It

Lately I’ve been craving texture.

Maybe it’s the fall air (which, in reality, only exists in my imagination since it’s 95 degrees here in Los Angeles), but all I want to do is put on layers and layers of clothing of all different styles and fabrics.

There’s something so stunning about outfits that are artfully layered. It’s amazing what people can come up with.

Take J. Crew for instance. Their stylists must be working overtime, because this campaign is absolutely amazing. 

The patterns are perfect together, and the textures magically mix to create a cozy yet structured feel. I want everything pictured here. (Clearly I’m also a sucker for advertising).

Here are a few other shots I’ve been hoarding as inspiration for texture mixing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine